Looking for a new place or about to renew your lease? See how much you can gain from getting into established medical neighborhood with 8,000+ patient referral base next door.
- Excellent referral base
- Next door to a Family Medicine Group tenant
- Medical offices all around, under 2 miles to nearest admitting hospital
- Excellent opportunity for implementing continuity of care and ACO
- Ample parking space, 7 per 1,000 square feet
- 24x7 Security Monitoring
- Next door to a Health IT provider tenant with up to 50% service discounts for Plaza Tenants
- Low NNN and utility rates
- No Medical Use restrictions
- Ideal location for Imaging, Physical Therapy, Pain Management, Ambulatory Surgery, Neurology, Cardiology, Sleep Study
- Designated Medically Underserved Area, qualifies your providers for Federal incentives
- Special discounts for Primary Care
- Save over 30% Net Lease over large professional buildings, Enough to hire another MA. Net = Base + NNN + Utilities
$19.50/sqft Triple Net Lease, Up to 6,800 sqft available
Getting a lower base rate quote from a large professional building? Make sure you compare Apples-to-Apples. Get answers to these questions and calculate the Net Rate:
- What is projected NNN?
- What is leasable vs. occupied overhead?
- What are projected utilities, are they paid directly or as an averaged pass through?
|Typical large professional building will have over $10 NNN, 12% leasable vs. occupied difference, and close to $6/sqft pass through utility bill. So, the $19 base rate ends up at $39/sqft Net. Projected first year net rate at Westover Medical Plaza is $26/sqft|
9002 Culebra Rd, San Antonio, TX 78251
The Power of Numbers
Net savings for an average office size over large professional building
2nd and 3rd year Net rate is projected to increase from $26 to $30/sqft, still realizing Net rate savings comparable to a Medical Assistant salary
Net lease split down: